Thursday, April 29, 2010

Favorite Play.


I think that my favorite play that we have read this semester would have to be A Raisin in the Sun. The way that Lorriane Hansberry put the play together was amazing. She did such a good job of creating tension and such a dramatic sequences through out the play. The multiple climaxes through out the play really made me get into it and be excited for what was going to happen next. I would recomend this play for anyone to read it is just a great play anymore.


http://www.teachwithmovies.org/guides/raisin-in-the-sun-DVDcover.gif

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know you missed a lot of the other two, but I hope you'll take the time to read them. They will be worth it.

    Good comments, pix, and citations.

    Grade: A

    ReplyDelete